|C2S & RCHE SOLUTIONS
Your not alone! C2S & RCHE staff will be with you from the day that
you arrived to your University. Also University Teachers, Lectures will
be so helpful for you and we together make you fee like home.
The following are a few tips to help you cope with feelings of
1. Don’t wait for homesickness to go away by itself. Confront
your feelings by talking to someone (a counselor, family member,
roommate, or another student, etc.) about your homesickness.
Chances are that the other students in your program may be
feeling the same way you are.
2. Bring some of home along with you. Be sure to pack photos
of family and friends, bring your favorite CDs and cook family
recipes while abroad.
3. Make friends with locals and invite them to spend time with
you. Creating such a support network can really help to alleviate
homesickness while creating lasting friendships.
4. Be patient with yourself as you adjust to the unexpected
realities of being abroad, and how abroad is not like home.
5. Get involved by seeking out opportunities that keep you
busy and occupied so that you won’t think about home. Try to
work, intern, volunteer, or travel. You could also join a sports team
or club, join a gym, or participate in program activities.
|Live Chat Contact